Local Shuttle Services and Excursions
At Alpes Limousine although we specialize in airport transfers we also offer local shuttle services and excursions to our clients. These services are not confined to areas around Geneva and the haute Savoie area so please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any requests. Here are some examples of possible local excursions:
Alpes Limousine offer a limited amount of excurions in the winter, here are some examples:
- Why not take a visit to Lavey Les Bains, located in the Swiss valley and conveniently situated from Chatel. Here you can enjoy the hot springs and make use of the wide choice in saunas and swimming pools, a perfect way to relax those sore knees after a hard days skiing
- La Vallee Blanche is one of the most famous ski runs in the world, boasting fabulous views from a height of over 3800 metres over Mont Blanc and the Chamonix Valley. Alpes Limousine can organize transport to and from the Aiguille du Midi lift in Chamonix from wherever you may be staying in the Alps. (Please be aware that the Vallee Blanche is for experienced skiers only and a guide will be required)
Alpes Limousine offer day trips to a wide variety of destinations throughout the Alps, here are some examples:
- Chamonix, the most famous resort in the Alps is packed full of activities in the Summer, why not visit the Aiguille du Midi or take the train up to admire the River of Ice glaciers.
- Aquaparc is situated at ‘Le Bouveret’ in Switzerland and is a fantastic day out for the children. It has many swimming areas, including wave machines, slides and game areas.
- Yvoire is a medieval village situated on the shores of Lake Geneva, it offers a vast variety of restaurants and local boutiques.
- Ballasion is home to the ‘Crepy’ white wine, why not take a tour of the vineyards and enjoy the wine-tasting experience.
- ‘La Dranse’ river is situated above Thonon and flows down the valley from Morzine. We can organise rafting trips down the river which takes approximately 1h30 and is a must during the summer months. Hydrospeed and canoeing are also available.